What is Functional Nutrition?
Functional Nutrition Tools
In-Depth Intake Form
- Fill out the interactive In-Depth Client Intake Form as best as you can
- Next, book your 90-Minute In-Depth Intake Form REVIEW time
- You’ll be prompted to make your payment and schedule time on
During our scheduled 90-minute session, we’ll review your answers and choose a health coaching package based on your goals, budget, and time frame. I look forward to helping you on your wellness journey.
Please contact me if you have any questions about the In-Depth Client Intake Form and how it works.
Functional Nutrition Matrix
After our 90-minute review session which is either through zoom or on the phone, I’ll prepare your information on the Functional Nutrition Matrix.
This is Part Two of the paid review session.
Once I’ve gathered all the information to begin our sessions, you’ll receive:
- A PDF of your timeline with your information organized and editable for updates as we move forward.
- A Functional Nutrition Matrix that captures your symptoms and concerns throughout the systems in your body based on your Client Intake Form. Our health coaching sessions will be based on your information plotted on the matrix which will help me to know where to begin.
- We’ll also take note of any lab work you may have had done in the last 6 months.
- We’ll discuss your goals and steps to begin moving toward them.
- You can share this timeline with your doctors too!
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
Are you ready to start your wellness journey? Let’s start the conversation.
Disclaimer: The information provided on my website, and through my services are for coaching and educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace professional medical advice from your family practitioner or team of medical doctors. Any recipes, information, and links to articles are intended as a sharing of knowledge and experiences from Tina Malonis, Health & Lifestyle Coaching and The Tasteful Table Personal Chef service.