Functional Nutrition Coaching
Hi! I’m a health coach, and I guide busy professionals toward improving digestive challenges through diet and lifestyle changes.
Using functional medicine tools, we’ll look for root cause resolution to bring you back into balance. As Hippocrates was known to say, ‘Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food.’ You’ll discover how the variety of colors in fruits and vegetables all play a big roll in your wellness.
You’ll learn how important your microbiome is to the health of your digestive and immune system.
Through your extensive health history, I’ll create an action plan based on your family history, eating habits and past experiences, including environmental.
We’ll be using tracking tools to help discover what foods work best for your unique body.
Learning how to nurture yourself means cooking more meals at home. With my culinary nutrition skills, I’ll guide you with kitchen tips and personalized meal plans that will help you work more productively.
You’ll discover how small diet changes can make a big difference in your energy, your sleep, and your outlook. You’ll understand better about the gut-brain connection through the vagus nerve, and the health benefits of improving gut flora.
I look forward to being your guide on your health journey. Below are simple steps to get started.
Fill out the In-Depth Client Intake Form
- Timeline of major events in your life (family genetics, environment, food
- Functional Medicine Matrix
Schedule your In-Depth Client Intake Form REVIEW
The investment for this time is $150
90-minute phone or online (ZOOM) session
Once payment is made you’ll be prompted to schedule time on my calendar
One-On-One Health Coaching Packages
Based on your goals, we’ll first focus on diet and lifestyle changes, food and mood tracking as we discover possible immune reactions. Every week there will new discoveries and food and lifestyle topics to explore.
4 sessions for $400 with a 3-month expiration date
8 sessions for $750 with a 5-month expiration date
12 sessions for $1100 with a 7-month expiration date
Together we’ll work toward your health goals for better digestion, improved sleep, more energy and kitchen confidence
You’re in the Right Place if you…
- want your energy back
- want to understand what’s going on in your digestive system on a cellular level
- are willing to discover through tracking, what foods will help you thrive, not wallow in pain
- are open to learning how our toxic environment, pesticides and chemicals can throw off our hormones and gut health
Which Health History Form Should I Fill Out?
If you have questions about how to get started, schedule a 15-minute talk and I’ll help you decide based on your situation.
Short Intake Questionnaire
This is the single session form to fill out if:
- you’re NOT dealing with a major chronic disease
- you’re interested in healthy lifestyle changes
- you want to eat healthier but don’t know where to start
- you want to learn about the gut-brain connection
Fill out this form to get started today!
1 (50-minute) session either on the phone or online (Zoom): $100
In-Depth Client Intake Form
This is the form to fill out if:
- you’re dealing with
issues like diarrhea, constipation, IBS, migraines, gluten-sensitivities… gut related
- you’re more invested in making changes to your diet and lifestyle
We’ll be working with the:
- Functional Nutrition Matrix
- Functional Nutrition Timeline
- Functional Nutrition Tracking Tools
- 90-Minute review session (zoom or phone)
- Health coaching sessions begin after this process
To begin, click the button below to fill out the online intake form.
We’ll work together on:
- Understanding how your digestive system works
- Tracking food intake initially and when needed
- Improving your sleep quality
- Supporting lifestyle changes
- Balancing blood sugar
- Improving your immune system
- Exploring sources of inflammation
- Kitchen confidence and healthy recipes
- Exploring healthy fats
- Environmental triggers
- Nutrient deficiencies
Health Coaching is for you if:
- You want to take an active role in your wellness
- You’re willing to implement food and lifestyle upgrades
- You’re tired of dragging through each week with low energy
- You’re curious to learn more about the physiology of what’s going on in your body
- You want to learn great cooking tips from a culinary nutrition chef
- You’re up for the adventure 🙂
Health Coaching is NOT for you if:
- You want a quick fix
- You’re unwilling to make lifestyle changes
- You don’t want to learn to cook with whole foods, herbs, and superfoods
“Today more than 95% of all chronic disease is caused by food choice, toxic food ingredients, nutritional deficiencies, and lack of physical exercise.” – Mike Adams
Let’s Start the Conversation
If you have questions about how to get started, schedule your 15-minute conversation. Even if you’re just interested in losing weight or learning how to curb your sugar habit, I can help you with diet and lifestyle changes that will bring you more energy and confidence in the kitchen.
Are you ready to start your wellness journey? Let’s start the conversation.
Disclaimer: The information provided on my website, and through my services are for coaching and educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace professional medical advice from your family practitioner or team of medical doctors. Any recipes, information, and links to articles are intended as a sharing of knowledge and experiences from Tina Malonis, Health & Lifestyle Coaching and The Tasteful Table Personal Chef service.