The Tasteful Table
Culinary Nutrition Consulting
and NYC In-Home Chef Service.
NYC Personal Chef service
Homemade meals customized to your health needs and tastes.
Staying healthy is challenging in today’s mix of processed food, environmental toxins, and stress. Taking control of what you eat is one way to keep your energy going.
- pick up a pizza on the way home, again
- reheat the frozen dinner or buy fast food, loaded with artificial ingredients, again
- save menu planning, prep, and cooking for another day, again
If you’d like to make healthier changes, I can help.
Unlike a boxed service, The Tasteful Table prepares meals around your health needs to move you toward your wellness goals.
Has your doctor suggested you eat more vegetables, go gluten-free, or low-glycemic?
With a busy life, nurturing yourself with healthy, home-cooked meals is often low on your list
Whether you prefer a Mediterranean diet, Paleo, or more hard-to-follow eating
I prepare meals with:
- sustainably raised animal protein without hormones and antibiotics
- organic poultry, wild-caught fish, healthy fats and no refined sugar
- plant power with a rainbow of antioxidant fruits and vegetables
- spices and herbs from cuisines from around the world that add flavor and boost your immune system
Investing in wellness starts in the kitchen. To get the conversation going, please fill out the form below.
Prices vary depending on your needs, and number of entries, and range from $350 to $550, excluding groceries.
Healing Diet Options
Have any scheduling or cooking-related questions around health issues?
Fill out the form below for more information on pricing and current availability.
Move Toward Wellness by Eating:
- More colorful, anti-oxidant rich plants, local or organic (when possible)
- Grass-fed beef, pasture-raised poultry, if eating
- Wild or sustainably farmed seafood
- Healthy fats and oils that are good for you
- Healthier alternatives to white flour and refined sugar to control blood sugar
This Service is Right For You if:
You want organic, pasture-raised animals or wild-caught seafood
Plant heavy, nutrient-dense meals, with or without grains
You have a kitchen with great tools, functional space and the desire to fill your fridge with food that nurtures you
You need menus created around specific health challenges
How it Works
- I meet with you to review your health restrictions, food preferences, and check out your kitchen
- We review payment and kitchen details
- I email menu options to choose from
I receive a grocery deposit before I shop
On the cook day, I shop for groceries and cab to your location
In your kitchen I prep, cook, package and clean
After the first cook day, decide if this service is the right fit for you. No pressure to commit
Came from a plant, eat it; was made in a plant, don’t.
— Michael Pollan
Do You Have Any Questions?
Will you prepare a suggested recipe?
Do you use Instacart instead of doing the shopping yourself?
How do you accept payment?
Do you ever make desserts?
Can you make breakfast too?
What if I don’t have a Vitamix machine?
Do you bring your own knives?
What if I have to cancel my service last minute due to a scheduling conflict?
Disclaimer: The information provided on my website, and through my services are for coaching and educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace professional medical advice from your family practitioner or team of medical doctors. Any recipes, information, and links to articles are intended as a sharing of knowledge and experiences from Tina Malonis, Health & Lifestyle Coaching and The Tasteful Table Personal Chef service.