One-On-One Health Coaching
Do you struggle with acid reflux or weight loss, focusing on calories in vs calories out? That theory has been debunked time and time again.
I practice a holistic approach to diet and lifestyle. Bio-individuality means that the foods that are right for you, might not be right for someone else. As a functional nutritionist, I work in a systems approach where everything in the body is connected to everything else. No symptom is isolated.
I’ll guide you on your health journey using whole foods, and modifications in your lifestyle to help you reach your health goals. I’m part of a large community of functional nutritionists and lifestyle practitioners and together we are guiding people to take ownership of their health, through education and coaching.
Together we’ll work toward reaching your health goals for:
Exploring the Root Cause
Through the in-depth intake form and our sessions to follow, we’ll look deeply at how your digestive system reacts in response to your current diet and lifestyle, and explore the root cause of your health challenge. Often chronic inflammation leads to chronic diseases, yet simple changes in food choices and lifestyle can help you avoid these diseases. You’ll understand epigenetics, and how your genes don’t have to be your destiny.
There are no quick fixes, however. Eating whole foods is a big part of a healthy balance, but what your body CAN DO with that food is significant to your health and unique to your body. We’ll look at that, along with other areas that make up a balanced life.
Through our sessions, you’ll learn about the physiology of what’s happening in your body on a cellular level. With simple tools, you’ll monitor how changes in diet and lifestyle affect your energy, mood, and sleep, and discover what works best for you. This is a personalized wellness plan to transform you into your most vibrant self.
If you’re open to discovering new foods, new habits, and a deeper understanding of what your body needs to thrive, then you’re in for an educational adventure, and it’s empowering. Preventative medicine, meaning whole foods and lifestyle upgrades, will even save you money down the road. Why not be in the driver’s seat of your health.
We’ll work on together on:
- Boosting your immune system
- Improving your sleep quality
- Balancing blood sugar
- Exploring sources of inflammation
- Learning what foods work for you
- Kitchen confidence
- Improving digestive health
- Reducing sugar cravings
- Exploring healthy fats
- Environmental triggers
How Health Coaching Works
The first step is to schedule a free 15-minute conversation to answer quick questions, discuss your goals, and see if working together is a good fit.
Gather and Review
There are two parts to this next step.
The first step is to complete an in-depth, online Client Intake Form. This is how I learn about your medical and family history, food issues, lifestyle habits, childhood experiences and environmental triggers.
Paid Review Session
The second step is to schedule a 90-Minute Review Session to review your information over the phone or online via zoom or Skype.
Investment for this review session: $175 plus tax
Our First Session Begins
After your review session
Once I’ve gathered all the information to begin our sessions, you’ll receive:
- A PDF of your timeline with your information organized and editable for updates as we move forward.
- A Functional Nutrition Matrix that captures your symptoms and concerns throughout the systems in your body based on your Client Intake Form. Our health coaching session will be based on your information plotted in the matrix which will help me to know where to begin.
- We’ll also take note of any lab work you may have had done in the last 6 months.
- We’ll discuss your goals and steps to begin moving toward them
Health Coaching Options
- Coaching sessions are 50-minutes, either by phone or online (Zoom, Skype)
- You’ll receive handouts of action steps, recipes, educational handouts and helpful links
- Personalized health coaching
- Unlimited email support to help answer quick questions
- Sessions can be scheduled weekly, or every 2 or 3 weeks
Individual Sessions: $100
Package of 6 Sessions: $510
Benefits of Working Together
- You’ll learn why sufficient micronutrients are so important in keeping your body running smoothly
- You’ll see healthy fats in a new light
- You’ll become aware of environmental toxins and simple changes to eliminate some
- How blood sugar levels can be maintained once you understand a few key things
- The world of self-care and why you shouldn’t put yourself last
- You’ll learn how absolutely amazing our bodies are
- You’ll begin to sit in the drivers seat of your health
Health Coaching is for you if:
- You want to take an active role in your wellness
- You’re willing to implement food and lifestyle upgrades
- You’re tired of dragging through each week with low energy
- You’re curious to learn more about the physiology of what’s going on in your body
- You want to learn great cooking tips from a Culinary Nutritionist and personal chef
- You’re up for the adventure 🙂
Health Coaching is NOT for you if:
- You want a quick fix (I do understand that!)
- You’re unwilling to change lifestyle habits
- You don’t want to learn about whole foods, herbs, and superfoods