Functional Nutrition Coaching
Having gut issues like IBS, gluten-sensitivities, celiac, migraines, acid reflux and more, can profoundly affect your daily life. I want to help you sit in the driver’s seat of your wellness.
You’re looking in the right place if you
- want your energy back
- want clarity on what’s going on in your digestive system on a cellular level
- avoid weekend car trips with friends for fear of getting stuck in traffic, with no bathroom in sight!
- want to discover what foods will help you thrive not wallow in pain
Maybe you’re wondering how these digestive issues crept up on you in the first place. Your detailed timeline through our In-Depth Intake Form will help you to see how triggering events can add up over time.
It took a while for your digestive issues to reach this level of pain, and it may take some time to see improvements. A quick fix is usually not realistic for getting to the root of your gut healing.
However, learning about your digestive system is empowering. Discovering what foods are healing to your unique body can make all the difference between gut-wrenching pain and being able to go out with friends without worrying.
You’ll have a better understanding of how real food fuels your body and how processed food fuels your illness. You’ll begin to connect your organic produce section in your grocery store with your healing.
We live in a toxic world. Our wheat today looks nothing like the wheat our grandparents ate. It’s not your fault that your digestive system is suffering. Food additives, high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavorings, and pesticides disturb not only your digestive system, but hormones, and your nervous system as well.
Together we’ll work toward reaching your health goals for:
Functional Nutrition Coaching Packages
In-Depth Intake Form
- Download the interactive pdf at the link below
- Fill out the questionnaire as best as you can
- Send your payment via a secure PayPal link
- Schedule your 90-minutes on my online calendar
- 4 sessions for $500 with a 3-month expiration date ($125 each)
- 8 sessions for $900 with a 5-month expiration date ($112.50 each)
- 12 sessions for $1200 with a 7-month expiration date ($100.00 each)
Gather and Review
This is Part One of the paid review session.
First complete the In-depth, Client Intake Form. This is how I learn about your medical and family history, food issues, lifestyle habits, childhood experiences and environmental triggers. Basically, your unique life story.
Next, schedule a 90-Minute Review Session to review your information over the phone or online via zoom or Skype.
After Your 90-Minute Review Session
This is Part Two of the paid review session.
Once I’ve gathered all the information to begin our sessions, you’ll receive:
- A PDF of your timeline with your information organized and editable for updates as we move forward.
- A Functional Nutrition Matrix that captures your symptoms and concerns throughout the systems in your body based on your Client Intake Form. Our health coaching sessions will be based on your information plotted on the matrix which will help me to know where to begin.
- We’ll also take note of any lab work you may have had done in the last 6 months.
- We’ll discuss your goals and steps to begin moving toward them.
- You can share this timeline with your doctors too!
We’ll work on together on:
- Understanding how your digestive system works
- Tracking food intake initially and when needed
- Improving your sleep quality
- Supporting lifestyle changes
- Balancing blood sugar
- Improving your immune system
- Exploring sources of inflammation
- Kitchen confidence and healthy recipes
- Exploring healthy fats
- Environmental triggers
- Nutrient deficiencies
How Health Coaching Works
The first step is to schedule a free 15-minute conversation to answer quick questions, discuss your goals, and see if working together is a good fit.
Benefits of Working Together
Through my coaching sessions you’ll:
- learn why sufficient micronutrients are vital in keeping your body running smoothly
- see healthy fats in a new light
- become aware of environmental toxins and how to eliminate some in your home
- discover how to avoid spikes in blood sugar levels
- understand why with self-care you shouldn’t put yourself last
- discover how amazing our bodies are
- begin to sit in the driver’s seat of your health
Health Coaching is for you if:
- You want to take an active role in your wellness
- You’re willing to implement food and lifestyle upgrades
- You’re tired of dragging through each week with low energy
- You’re curious to learn more about the physiology of what’s going on in your body
- You want to learn great cooking tips from a Culinary Nutritionist and personal chef
- You’re up for the adventure 🙂
Health Coaching is NOT for you if:
- You want a quick fix (I do understand that!)
- You’re unwilling to change lifestyle habits
- You don’t want to learn about whole foods, herbs, and superfoods
Are you ready to start your wellness journey? Let’s start the conversation.
Disclaimer: The information provided on my website, and through my services are for coaching and educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace professional medical advice from your family practitioner or team of medical doctors. Any recipes, information, and links to articles are intended as a sharing of knowledge and experiences from Tina Malonis, Health & Lifestyle Coaching and The Tasteful Table Personal Chef service.